Was it Thanksgiving or Haloween???

Ah =oP   We just got back from and a bunch of horrible news hit us:
1. Cindy Lucky wasn’t so Luck ~ she passed away, only 53 years old she was feeling some pain on her eyes and the Drs. Found 2 aneurisms on her brain, the first surgery was great and during the second one she had a stroke and other complications that caused her to be brain dead, so her family decided to turn off her life support!
2. Marie’s mom is at the hospital; she can’t breathe very well and has some sort of swollen on her body.
3. Patty hasn’t being feeling very well, even after the radiation what freaks me out.
4. Justin was stranggled by Benny’s Step Father while his mom was babysitting the kids so Beth and Benny could work. Thank God little Justin is fine, I feel so bad for that little boy, he is only 1 yr old and has being thru so much. As a result Beth is moving back to her mom’s house in Jersey and Benny may be going too. I have no words to describe what I felt when I heard this. ~ No comments!
Besides all that there are always other things, like Claudia is leaving very very soon and not talking about how much we are going to miss her, the mission of finding someone we trust to watch Benjamin while I work has started and it’s just very stressful.
But Benjamin is cutter everyday and he brings to much happiness to our lives that I only pray that God gives us health and wisdom to raise His little miracle!
I’m starting a new project Dan suggested what will give me plenty to do at work ~ So since I’m somewhat busy now I may not have too much time to stop by here,  blog (oh yeah, right! Hahaha). It’s being so dead and this is the only web site I can accesses from work so Dan talked about making a “Sales Assistant Manual”. I never had anything to guide me and I think it’s a pretty good idea. Besides it should be good for my “status” w/ the company.I’ll let you know how it turns out!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: