Benjamin is 10 mos. today! =)

I crack myself up when I go back and read what I wrote! There’s sooo many typos and misspelling!  *LOL*  If anything else you can probably get a few laughs with this blog!

I know Dan wants to be able to read what I write but I really should blog in Portuguese heh.
Lots of news today, I haven’t stopped here for a while!

* Benjamin repeats everything we say – I still can figure it out if that’s good or back - J
* Stephanie had Autumn! She was 6#s & some ounces – Lots of hair it’s what I heard!
* I got a raise! Isn’t that awesome? And a nice x-mas bonus!

 * We are like 99.9% sure Dan will get Em’s position – AWESOME! Dan is such a smart guy and good employee, I’m happy for him – I hope this is what he wants to do!


*We got reservations to the Hotel what mean we’ll be attending Melissa’s Wedding!

* I think we found a nice, easy accesses (haha this sounds funny) and reliable baby-sitter. This coming Tuesday will be our first day – Let see how that works out!

* Claudia got this AWESOME opportunity! She is going to Aspen – Colorado and Disney World for 15 days with this Brazilian family! – Yes she’ll be working, babysitting their kids but they are also paying her reeeeeeeeally good and getting a separate bedroom and paying her meals! Also they are flying her to Miami to meet with them! What a blessing! I hope she has lots of fun! It’s going to be unforgettable – I bet!

* Frances, Steve and his kids will be able to make it for x-mas! 
* Patty won’t have surgery! I’m not so sure this is good news, but I believe that God knows what is best for her! She’s being fighting this cancer for 3 years and I do believe she is going to win!

This week I have a ton of things to do – there’s so much going on! =oP Eye Dr, Dentist, Chiropractor, Benji’s Dr. Claudia and I were out and about, we had a lot of fun yesterday – At least I think so, we just spent all day together and I enjoyed a bunch – it’ll only make harder when she leaves!

And I don’t know what it up to this but lately God has given me a little more power on my ”self-control” on the eating subject! ~I hope and pray it keeps that way, because I feel good about it, not hungry!

No comments: