No inspiration to write here today

I’m almost done with Christmas cards – Finally! They should be going in the mail soon…

I’m getting more and more nervous about Claudia leaving – Benjamin is now so so attached to her as well – he TOTALLY knows her; and if that wasn’t enough Mara is also leaving me ~ No comments!
I can’t wait for Tati to get here so I won’t feel so lonely!

Stephanie went in labor today – I’m not sure how things are coming along but I’m sure it’s well or we would have heard something. I think she may have her baby by now.

Getting ready for Christmas Eve now will be more stressful because I’ll be working WAY more then what I would desire! Patty may be having surgery too and it’ll be between Marie and I to cover both offices ~ I’m nervous!

Good thing - it was a close game but the Bengals won last Sunday. We had lots of snow last Thursday; I even got to go home earlier! J

Dan went to work last Saturday night at the HC and when he got back home he woke me up about 3 am with a gift…. This beautiful dress, so pretty! I was so surprised! It’s gorgeous, I can’t believe he got it so right this time! My dad wouldn’t buy something that beautiful for my mom after almost 30 years of marriage!

I feel for Dan with his problems at work – lots of decisions to make and just so much over his shoulder, I feel so helpless…  
I think I’m way too down; I need to do something for myself!
Benjamin has got another tooth and it’s like a Parrot now, everything you say he tries to repeat LOL ~ it’s so funny!
He got a x-mas gift and so cute, I tried to show him that if he opened that was a toy in there and he takes that paper off, looks at the box for a few seconds, turns around and go play with something else! Too cute!!

No comments: