Snow ~ Bad internet connection ~ Drama, drama, drama…

It’s snowing out there, pretty good, maybe an inch or so ~ it got the roads pretty covered!

Today is being so stressful – I already woke up in the middle of this massive discussion about kids being sick, this and that. Everyone with their own dramas, anxieties and everyone were bad mouthing each other. Somehow I can understand both sides and at the same time I don’t… I mean of course everyone wants to defend their own, but Oh my word – people can be mean! It scares me…
But I truly felt bad for Claudia this morning – poor girl working so hard to try to save up a few dollars and ended up in the middle of such a hard situation! ~ I better be good friends to all of them! LOL!

Anyways… we went to visit Roma yesterday and it wasn’t so bad, we all had a good time and Benjamin really liked her. He’s being so hard on us since we got back – He’s got too spoiled, I need to work on him… Even his walking got worst because all he wants is to be held!

Mom said since now she knows Dan it is way harder to be far away – she really misses him – and all of us. She’ll be seeing Claudia soon, but that is something that I can’t think about it yet – I’ll have too much time to suffer so I better not start early.

The internet sucks today here at work so I better post this soon before I have a “Cannot find server” again (rrrr).

No comments: