Better run to catch up!

I feel like everyone has being sick, we miss Claudia a whole lot more than we expected; we are trying to get back in track with our lives!


Let me try to catch up with everything that has happened since I last wrote in here.

12/24- Saturday - Christmas Eve was a very nice time even thou we got the news that Tia Connie had passed away that morning! We cancel with most of our friends but still we had a good group of people! ~ Dan & I, Benjamin, Claudia, & Steve, Tim, Beth Ann & Jonathan, Mike, Andrea, Tati & Perry, Monica, John Paul, Priscilla & Jeff stopped by, as well as The Ponds.

We had Mike G. dressed up as Santa and the kids, I believe really enjoyed! Specially Logan & Monica! We all exchanged just a few little gifts and played games after all.

Everyone left about 3 Pm but still we didn’t get any sleep until later that morning because Benjamin was having a hard time, Sunday we found out at the Dr.’s office that he had a ear infection! I would much rather take him daily to the Chiro and let his body get over it but with the holidays, funeral and the wedding coming up we thought he needed some help faster.

12/25 – Sunday – Christmas! We went to house in the afternoon. I meet Steve’s kids for the first time ~ they seem to be alright. That night Mike and Andrea took Claudia with them and did a huge favor of taking her to the airport, because Monday morning Benjamin wasn’t feeling good yet. I already cried hours, I miss her.

12/26 – Monday ~ I basically got the house organized, Nicole (King) came by to watch Benjamin and Michele helped me a lots too. Very nice (and Mercy work as well) My house had never being in such a bad shape like that day and Tuesday after the funeral everyone was coming over. Mara came by and brought us some goodies and stayed with Benjamin so I got a nice, big and long much needed shower! Nicole, (Eddie’s Nicole) was looooooots of help! Oh dear! I don’t think we went to bed until around 3PM and next morning we were up at 7 to get ready for the church! Amy also brought us a pumpkin roll (mmm)!

12/27 – Tuesday – The Funeral day ~ After the funeral almost everyone came over and there was a TON of food, they stayed for a while and after all we went to Kohl’s with Nicole to get her shoes for the wedding! Later that day I started to feel so sick, I got a bad bad bad FLU and only God knows how sick I felt!

Much better today 12/30 – I’m back to work, even thou I wasn’t supposed to work today, but after taking so many days off, nothing more fair! Elan has to help Lilly with the kids and Kip is sick so I left Benjamin at Nicole’s (the Brazilian one) house for the day.

Everything seems to be fine in , I talked to mom yesterday and they are all counting the days until Claudia goes back home. And we can’t wait until we go down there again.

I’ll stop here for now; (lots to do and always needing to rest) Thanking God for all the blessings and protection we get daily and don’t even know…

No comments: