This past week…

We have had a busy past few days; I guess we are always busy! =oP (I feel like I have said this in every post this summer - but it’s true!) Still they were very enjoyable days!


One cool thing about the place we live is that during the spring/summer/fall our street gets together pretty much every Friday and Saturday nights… and the party goes until you have energy… it’s usually a lot of fun! So even when we have no plans for the weekends we do!!! We end up hanging out with our neighbors!


Saturday was SO nice to get together with Shay and her fam to celebrate her birthday! We had a very nice time! We also got to go to KI with them on Monday and we stay all the way to Fireworks. Dan met us there after work and kids, of course, had a blast! =)
It was awesome to see Lane “grow out” from the “Nick” side to the bigger rides! (Especially cause I got to ride some decent rides – lol)

Sunday after church we went out for lunch with the Dani, Kip & kids to say good-bye, since they are living to Brasil for quite a long time! Dani is so cute; she wanted the kids to spend as much time as possible together so they would “stay connected” She was afraid Benji was gonna forget about Isaac & Grace! Imagine that!!!!  =) *We’ll definitely miss them!*

Today Angela and I went out to the new house and finished painting the kitchen & dinning room – it’s amazing what a coat of paint can do! =)
Can’t tell you the about of weight it’s off my shoulders for having this done (long story – I’ll write about it in a couple of wks)

Not sure when I’ll get to blog again! (I have a ton of pics to post too) We’ll be heading out of town of a couple of days and I’m not sure if we’ll have Internet access.
I have so much I want to blog about…
Benji has this amazing imagination; his creations just blow me away!
Noah is starting to talk more and more.
They are such good friends, they play together 75% of the day and it’s just beautiful to watch!
Benji has being BAGING! Everyday to go to school, I don’t think we are gonna homeschool, at least not for now. He is so seeking so bad for the companionship and the “teacher” figure. I know 2 co-ops close by that would very well sooth this needs at this time, when “mama is no fun to be a teacher” but with the moving and so much going on for us I have no brain to think off it all. I think we need to be well settle before I can dedicate decent time to his needs. So most likely he’ll be in pre-school this coming fall and I’m content about that.
We resumed TV time to nothing; they maybe get an hour or so at night, maybe an hour in the morning. Dan & I don’t watch anything but Hell’s Kitchen – and that will be over soon…  
Dan & I started watching him last night and the amount of energy he still had in the end of the day.
Man! I’m absolutely overwhelmed with all the changes happening (and they are happening fast!)
I have so many things to do and at the same time I don’t want to put my kids thru a “confinement” (is that the right word?) while is such a beautiful weather outside and they have all this energy they have!

And God is just so awesome - he has kept me “together” everytime I’m about to fall apart all this time! 
I have so much to say/blog…  and so little time.
Maybe I’ll do a voice recorded blog for a while – lol!

A few pics: (Shay, send me the ones from KI when u have a chance pls!)

 Benji  Lane play so well together * Shay & Noah
  
 What? Is cheesecake? Let’s go eat!!!! (I can’t believe I actually just published this picture of myself! I’m nuts!)
  


Nós temos andado muito ocupados. Eu acho que nós sempre estamos ocupados! =o (Eu sinto como se tivesse dito isso todos os dias nesse verão – mas é verdade!) Ainda sim tivemos dias aproveitáveis!

Uma coisa legal do lugar de onde agente mora é que durante a primavera/ verão/outono o pessoal da nossa rua ficam juntos todas as noites de sábado e domingo… e a festa vai até você ter energia… a maioria das vezes é muito divertido! Então mesmo que a gente não tenha planos para os finais de semana nós temos!! Nós terminamos saindo com os vizinhos!

Sábado foi bom ver a Shay e sua familia para celebrar seu aniversário!Nós tivemos um dia muito bom!Nós também fomos ao KI com eles na segunda e ficarmos pra ver os fogos.Dan nos encontrou depois do trabalho e as crianças, claro, se divertiram pacas! =)
Foi legal ver a Lane ‘’crescer’’ do ‘’Nick’’ para montanhas maiores! (Especialmente porque eu consegui andar nos brinquedos maiores – haha)

Domingo depois da igreja nós saímos para o almoço com Dani, Kip & crianças para dizer tchau porque eles vão pro Brasil por um tempao! A Dani é tão fofa, ela queria que as crianças passassem o maior tempo possível juntos para ficarem “conectados’’.Ela estava com medo de que Benji fosse esquecer do Isaac & da Grace! Imagine isso! =) * nós vamos definitivamente sentir saudades deles! *

Hoje Angela e eu fomos na casa nova e terminamos de pintar a cozinha e a sala de jantar – é incrível o que um pouco de tinta pode fazer! =)
Não posso te falar do peso que saiu dos meus ombros por terminar isso (história longa – eu vou escrever sobre isso em algumas semanas)

Não tenho certeza de quando eu vou blogar de novo! ( eu tenho uma tonelada de fotos para colocar também ) Nos vamos para Kentuky que tem culto em portugues e eu não tenho certeza se vamos ter acesso à internet.

Eu tenho tanta coisa para escrever…
Benji tem essa imaginação incrível; suas criações me imprecionam!
Noah está começando a falar mais e mais.
Eles são tão amigos, eles brincam juntos 75% do dia e é lindo assistir!
Benji está IMPLORANDO todo o santo dia para ir para a escola, eu não acho que vamos ter aula em casa nao, pelo menos por enquanto. Com a mudança e tantas coisas mudando para nós eu não tenho cérebro para pensar em tudo.Eu acho que temos que nos fixar antes eu possa dedicar um tempo decente para suas necessidades (Do Ben).Então é mais como que ele vai estar na pré-escola nesse outono e eu estou contente quanto à isso.

Nós resumimos o tempo de TV para nada; eles talvez consigam uma hora ou então à noite, ou então de manhã.
Dan e eu não assistimos nada exceto Hell’s Kitchen – que vai acabar em breve…
Cara!Eu estou completamente acabada com todas as mudanças acontecendo ( e elas estão acontecendo rapidamente!)
Eu tenho tantas coisas para fazer e eu não quero colocar minhas crianças através de uma ‘’confinamento’’ (essa é a palavra certa?) enquanto está um clima lindo do lado de fora e eles tem essa energia que eles tem!!

E Deus é tão incrível – ele me “junta” toda hora que eu estou prestes a cair todo esse tempo!

Eu tenho tanto para dizer / blogar…  e tão pouco tempo.

Talvez eu devá fazer um blog de voz gravada por um tempo – hahah quem sabe…
Vi Mag. – onde vc tem andado? Ta sumido?
Gisele? E vc? Como estao os cachorrinhos?
Vi primo - Valeu a traducao! - Beijoca!


Nas fotinhos:
Fotos 1&2 - Benji Lane brincando juntos  *  Shay e Noah
Fotos 3&4 - O quê? É cheesecake? Vamos comer!!! (Eu não acredito que eu publiquei uma foto de mim mesma!! Eu estou louca!!)


Beijao meus amores…

No comments: