hellooooooo people!!!

Yes I’m alive!    - BTW I love the e-mails and messages of people worried about us! Thanks thanks! It makes me feel BEDY BEDY special! =) xoxos!!!  (Priscilla you cracked me up – you having withdraw from our blog! Lol lol)
We just being so busy and I have had ZERO – NONE – NADA computer time! Don’t you just love summer time? I DO!
I’m not even sure I’ll keep on blogging anymore… Priscilla was right, blog.com SUCKS, I don’t want to transfer over 3 years of data, but also I don’t want to start a whole new thing blahhhh! Not sure… I can’t not even remember what I have done this past 2-3 weeks to post, I guess I can go back and check out pics… lots os pool, lots of Boomerang Bay, Kings Island… Park park park. I’m exhausted. My body it’s just totally giving out, cause I just being doing so much!

* I think last week there was some crazy weather, t-storms, tornado warnings… we went down to the basement one night. I actually really got scared for the 2sd time in 6.5 years living in Cincinnati
. It was very creepy. Worst party was that Dan and I were out on a date and the boys were home with a sitter, we didn’t even know about the weather until we started driving back home and OHMYSHOES! Let’s just go… The sitter did great, but still it was kind of a “hellooooo you are human, V-U-L-N-E-R-AB-L-E” moments… (Like when Nathan felt out of the dirt bike a couple weeks ago… reality check type thing- like – don’t take life for granted- love yourself – love life love your kids. Life life to the fullest! Be prepared and be in communion with God… You are here now; you may not be here in a minute?
Ya know what I’m saying??
Weird – I know… anyways… No tornado – Thank you dear Lord.. Everyone was nice and after all it felt good all the adrenaline (oh dear, the things that excite you when you become a parent!) Nevermind!

* Monica has spent the night a couple of times (wow, that has being a while since I blogged)… and it was smooth and enjoyable times…

* Jessie had a birthday party and Benji really enjoyed that! It was a fun party for everyone!

* Benji best buddy Isaac wasn’t around this past week, so it was kind of cool, Benji had a lot of time to bond with Grace and they both found out that they really enjoy each other’s company! Also, Benji made friends with this new boy from the street up, Alex, he is really really quiet boy, he is 7, very much in to video games, likes trains like Ben, car race, airplanes and water activities. So it’s being cool to see Benji play with him, learn new stuff and all.  Benji got into the video games quickly. And man, he learned fast, now he can turn it on, set up the surround sound (I don’t even know how) and gets the x-box working so he can play video game. It doesn’t bother me, yet… Yes, he is only 3, but at least now during summer time, the time he spends on it’s irrelevant.
I painted the dinning room and the kitchen in the new house; I still have the second coat and a few details to finish. (Soon I’ll tell you something about why I think I shouldn’t done that)

* The church we being going t has a meeting at a local park every Thursday for the kids to meet up and play, we had attended to the meeting and I had really enjoyed the time. I had really connected in that church and I like knowing the people too. In a few weeks VBS will take place, Benji will be able to participate this year and I’ll be volunteering! =) I’m very looking forward to that!

* This past Wednesday night we went out to a couple of bars (I guess the first one was fine, but then we decided to go to a Karaoke one) T, Angela, Daia, David and Julie (she just gotta a new job, so we were celebrating) and man I LOVED IT – I’m SO doing this every couple of weeks… this one place in Lebanon I being on before a fez times before, Angela took me there first… but this other place in Maineville man, it’s the worst karaoke “bar” I ever seeing! Lol but it’s fun! =)

* Tati blessed woman, one day last week said: “Lilian, you are so stressed out, you have so much in your plate, pack a little bag to your kids, I’m driving now to pick them up so you can have the WHOLE DAY all for YOURSELF!”
Man, I got to be honest, I cried… I was so excited! I didn’t know what to do! I had so much! I went out to meet up with Dan for lunch and only got a couple things done… and TA! DA! It was over! But still, what a break! God bless you Tati! Only God knows how much I needed, and it came on the PERFECT day! =)

*I was so excited to talk to Roger and Ari this week - I love to connect with  old friends! =)


* Noah’s speech therapy is doing great. This week his “teacher” as Benji calls it, said he cleared said “bah” (bug) & fish.
Last night we got him saying eyes… perfectly. Not sure that this was what he was saying Dan and I made him repeat it a million times throw the night, and sure enough, she says “eyes”… with that “tongue in the middle of the teeth sound” ykwim?
Well, I whole lot more happened but I need to go now… I’ll try to get online later on today or tomorrow and post some more. Enjoy some pictures in the mean time! =) Benji has run from the camera lately so you’ll notice we don’t have as many pictures of him…
___ * ____
 Noah sayiing ”cheeeese” * Thomas, my sweetie “mad”
 
 

 Boys like their hummers…. lol
 
 
 Grace & Ben @ lil Bill’s roller coaster (Ben’s first time without an adult - I had to get the picture!)
 Noah coming up from the dive! lol
 
 

 Noah amused! Just one finger it’s big splash!
 
 
 Noah got bro’s hat! * Ben & friend Alex
 
 
 Yeap yeap - so proud but at the shower it’s a big deal =oP
 
 
 At the park! -man! look at Noah’s shoes! muddy muddy
 
 
 yeah I like pancakes..  no syrup please! =) thanks!
 
 
 Benji… running from the camera - I think mama is overhelming! lol
 
 


Gente… eu to super sem tempo de blogar, e o fato de eu ter prometido que ia traduzir tem me feio blogar menos ainda pois nao acho tempo de faze-lo em ingles e portugues… Claudinha - rola uma traducao ai???? pliiiiiis? (Com direito a pagamento?)
Logo que tiver tempo eu escrevo mais ta? Enquanto isso de umas risadas com essa aqui oh:
B – ah porque eu nao gusto do chuick e cheese
Eu gosto so mickey mouse – ele tem orelhas assim mae – iguais as suas
Eu – chocada – porque nunca percebi que as minhas orelhas eram tao grande!
B- e eu fico imaginando (palavra forte pra uma crianca de 3 anos, ne?) se o Calvin gosta do Chuck…
Acho que eu tenho que ir la converser com ele sobre esse assunto…
Acho que hj a tarde vou caminhatr ate a casa dele e perguntar…

=oP    
blahhhh


Conversa intensa! Logo cedo funde a cuca! =)

No comments: