The word today is: SORE

This week I did 2 hours of fencing lesson. It’s being 2 days and I still can’t walk right. Lifting my arms hurts SO bad! (the sword it’s not heavy -we just keep it UP the whole time) -Going up and down the stairs it’s a nightmare – lol
Sill I’m so glad I did and I plan on sticking with it.

It’s a different sport - all about speed, can’t be boring if you are not into it. But I like it!

There are no girls; only me (this week a friend came along). It’s very exciting that I actually got to use the swords, fight and all. I personally thing I did very well for starts.

I did get one in my stomach that got me out of breath! Lol

It’s great exercise… I pain in places of my body I never knew I had!!!!
Can’t wait until next class!!! (I mean, if I can walk by then!)

No comments: