Good > Bad

A couple things that made me feel BAD this week:

* Yesterday I had to call Dani and let her know I couldn’t watch her kids – when after all it really would not be a problem – I was just overreacting! She is just always there for me and it felt so bad to call out on her with such a short notice.

Also canceled out on Simone in less then a hour to our plans - and again - that just makes me feel like crap! Maybe beucase I hate when people do that to me and/or just because I really care about them…

* Today I missed the actual “birth” of my friend M’s baby; by a couple of hours. I absolutely overreacted again, got extremely overwhelmed and messed up. This really upset me, I am *SO* disappointed but I’m gonna get over it.

Especially because it was about a birth, something that I’m very obsessed about it.

* Now - this is no “bad” but I’m bummed that I haven’t got a time that works for the both of us to take Shay to the new place yet! Let’s try this week girl!

But it makes good to talk about the GOOD, so let’s do it:

* Angela got me excited about the new house, I actually got so see some potential after we walked around getting some ideas and even painted one of the walls. Angela is such a strong woman who has an awesome life story that amazes me! She is always cheering me up, giving me some of the greatest advices, and spreading her positivism all around!

* I’m actually overall happy I got to go to the hospital with M, I’m happy for them that they had a healthy baby girl, 7 lbs, no name yet! I’m so proud of her for doing it pain medication free and very honor that she called and wanted for me to go! =) I did what I could and I just need to remember that!!! I can’t wait to see this baby girl!!

* Our friend Kevin is in town! =) We haven’t seeing him in a while so I’m very excited to get together! Dan is out with him tonite – tomorrow we are heading out of down for the day but Sunday we’ll be back for more! Kevin is the very few of Dan’s friend that had become “my” friend too, when and he first moved to Cali it was sad! - (still is). I’m glad to have a chance to see him and for the boys to once again play with uncle Kev.

* Daia turned 22, we had a great time at her party and met some very fun people

* I just realize more and more each day how much I love my 3 boys, how much they love each other, how much we are DOEOs and DOGs and that get us so close and tight as a strong and happy family. When I look back and see how much we being trough together all I can do is thank God.
I’m addicted to them! My love it’s like Dari said “Unquenchable”.

No comments: