You are bothered but I feel fiiiiiiiine!!!

Someone wrote me today and said: “Your blog is confusing” (you - please no drama because I posted, ok?)
Now I ask: You… yeah – you – do you feel my blog is confusing????

I just want to vent here a lil because this is actually funny to me! I
mean – I do NOT want to sound rude/mean at all or anything like that, but I barely have time to seat in front of the computer to blog. I do my best!!!
 I wish I could make it organized and pretty… but oh well!
This is a free site host that let me just write down things that being going on in our lives and I’m satisfied with that. If I need to remember something we did, or last time the kids got sick I can just do a lil search and that is the purpose of it: for me to keep record of things that are important to me!!!

I love that people come by, read about what I think it’s cool, and write me e-mails and we talk about it… I really love it! I love when people leave comments…  but man! If you are gonna criticize AT LEAST give me an idea of what I can do to improve!!!
Anyways… it doesn’t really matter… because it’s the end of the world and


I FEEEEEL FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!

Watch this video… I love this song… I love this video - it doesn”t get out of my head today…








No comments: