an old post

I finally got around and got some time to blog. It’s being pretty crazy since I got back from Brasil. Elan was visiting, loads and loads of laundry and a whole lot of bunch of things to catch up with.

My last few days in Brasil I was in Sao Paulo at tia Ro & tio Paulo’s house. They TOTALLY spoiled me! It made much harder to come back home – it’s SO nice to be treated like a princess!
Tia Ro paid for all kinds off little treats, nails, pedicure, wax, all kinds of yummy snacks but my favorite was a 90 minutes full body massage *just AWESOME* – only a few hours before my flight!
Man! Life is good! =)
I know my mom and dad wouldn’t treat me like that if I lived in Brasil, but man! All I being thinking about lately is what can I do to move back! LOL

The flight back home was very smooth! I was so impressed how well the kids did the whole trip! They both slept most of the flight and even I got to have a few minutes of shut eye!
We got back home to all that snow you saw in the pictures a few days ago… It was nice because it melted very fast! So we got to enjoy the snow but also didn’t have it long enough to get sick of it! =)
Anyways, we are REALLY happy to be with daddy again! We all missed him SO bad! =)

Past Saturday Mike went with Dan to take Elan to Clmbs airport and I hanged out with Kristen. I had this major asthma attack – I have NOT had anything like that in YEARS! It was really scary! So this Monday I rushed out to the Doc to get an emergency inhaler (my was expired) and get my lungs working again! Especially if I have any intention of working out… I’ll totally need it!
We suspect it was just a “shock” from the 85 to the 25 degrees change… It may be allergies too and we’ll find that out soon – if it comes again!
I had a lot to drink that night, but I always drink wine and that NEVER bothered me before… I also had eggs and milk… but again; even thou these are very trigging foods they never bothered me before… still – our bodies change… and I’m getting older!

Huge WHOLE in my wallet – the inhaler alone (doe’s NOT have a generic version) costs 70 bucks!!! All the money I made last week doing studies is gone *sniff * sniff* =(

Oh yeah - I alsmot forgot:
HAPPY SAINT PAT’S DAY!!!

No comments: