“Sleep Posting”


You know how some people “sleep walk”? I think I did this post “Sleep posting”! LOL
I don’t remember doing it!!! Have no idea how it got there!!!
-Hey , youuuuuuuu are you playing with me? Do you have my password???????? hu! LOL

Anyways… 
I’m fixing it today 03/17… adding a little more pics and doing a little labeling!
My pisctures came out VERY BAD - I’m gealing with some trouble with my camera… hopefully it’ll be fized soon… I counted on friends to get me pics!
 Benji’s birthday party at KHT (I really like this place for parties!)
 Benji still trying to wake up! With his HUGE cake (Yeap I ordered wrong! Good thing it was from Sweet Temptetions - Dairy/Peanut free) After we froze part of it it tasted even better!) * Noah & Dani

  

   
 Kids eating cake… it was SO yummie! * Mommy & Benji (He was just NOT in the mood for pics! He wanted to play play play!
 
  
 Girls just want to have fun!!! =) Sorry K & D - if you click on the pic you can see yourself! =(
  
 And later keeping on having fun - at home! =)
 

No comments: