So much to sew, so little time…

This turn out to me will turn out to be a very lame post… 

This past week flew by and I had NO extra time. I haven’t sew this much in years – but I’m really into these days. Fixing things is what I being doing but I looking into getting my sewing machine set up downstairs so I can just do bigger projects!

I found this today – it so fits perfect for me right now: 
 
 

I’m also all about labeling! LOL

I got a label machine and BAAAM! Get too close and you’ll get a label! =) I love to organize and this label machine… man! It’s just part of me (as if that made any sense anyways…)
Last week Marie took us out to lunch the Tin Duck – I was really pleased with my veggie burger – it wasn’t a veggie burger but a portabella mushroom burger – lots of roasted vegetables served with fries and coleslaw. Thanks Marie! =)

I can’t wait to have her for lunch this week; I got to find something I can cook that will turn out ok! She is so good at these things and that intimidates me heheh.

Easter:
Was REALLY nice. We had a good time at Francis house for lunch, she cooked some very yummie food and it was cozy and relaxed. Then we had dinner at Cindy’s – and the kids had an egg hunt – they build a bear to take home and had all kinds of fun….   The only bad thing is that I eat like an elephant. Now I feel sick!

News that I may have mentioned before – I can’t remember but a few weeks back we went to visit with Roma – she had back surgery but seems to be doing well.
Also Priscilla is pregnant!!! =) How exciting! =) Congratis Prica!!! =)

Si Regis gave a nice big bag with hand me downs that will fit both boys, shoes… we are all set until fall, and if that wasn’t a blessing – Angela got me a couple brand new pants an a bunch of hand-me-downs from her as well!!! She looses weight and I win a closet! =) yeahhh!  She has some REALLY cute clothes – I’m loving it!
God bless you girls!

About the boys…
Benji:
* It’s more into DIESEL then Thomas these days
* Absolutely LOVES fruits, all kinds, any time! His favs are strawberries, clementines, bananas & mangoes. Also is in love with PASTA!
* It’s 100% potty! Uuuuuhhhu! =)
* Made the transition into a Buster seat and it’s just trilled! =) “Mommy, I have a buster seat just like Isaac’s!!!” The first day he got it inside of the house and just sat there… all day long! =oP
* Asks for ‘pao de queijo” daily!!!  (I finally made to Jungle Jims this weekend to get a bunch of mix!
* Using Portuguese often - at least once a day!
 

Noah:
* is not using sign language as much… and also not talking. I’m not sure when to start worrying…
* Will loudly say “Piiiiie Arrg!” and move his arms like pirates every time he sees one
* It’s an extreme good eater – both ways, good on handling silver and good eating variety. After eating anything he’ll rub his own belly and say “yummy”
* Sleeping awesome 12 hours nights!!!
Oh! Totally OT; Did you notice we have music now? And it changes every time you log in or refresh! =)
Some of my favorites…. LOL

No comments: