BOO!

Oh God • it’s a heck of a week!


Andrea is home with Benjamin • he is “Much more cuter” everyday!.

I had to drive Claudia all the way out in the Country • in the mean time Andrea had a Flat Tire • which is not a big deal but it was kind of funny • I’m such a dump that I stopped in the wrong side of the highway so • there it was Andrea crossing back and forth in the middle of the highway! Gosh! It’ was hilarious now that I think about it!

I don’t feel so good of my stomach • it’s kind of yuck for a few days now…

And Beth had a car hack yesterday • basically lost her car! What a mess…

It’s October the witches are out there Booooo! J
And I’m here bored to death! Wishing I could be home with Benjamin! Oh dear!

I’ll get Melissa’s shower gift this week • I’m not looking forward to this party but at the same time I feel like I should try to get involved with Dan’s family. I really don’t think they care anyways… - whatever!

Tomorrow we have training for work • that should be fun and after they are treating us for lunch at BRAVOS • not looking forward to again!

This weather is killing me • all I want to do is to eat and sleep! Blaaaah! • I should be excited about going to Brazil but I’m not! I think Dan is going to give a hard time • I can feel it • he has being so mad lately! Everything I do pist him off all the time! • I think is very tired. Still • I’m tired too!

Good news? The dears are out • they are so cute! The trees are beautiful and it’s a nice cold day • Good for hot chocolate or soup…

Or chili! Hmmm • I’m gonna go get some….

No comments: