Busy Bee

It's being so crazy for me and really for all of us - *Benjamin - Dan - House - Work # 1 - Work # 2 - and Myself! But it's being good!*

All thou I'm still taking a couple of days off to rest - if not my body will crush!
The Party yesterday was good - much better then what could have being - still we alsways expect more deep down - but besides sales it was great!

And Today's event went much better than I expected! I'm getting good on talking to groups of people - I being trying hard to get my english clear and talking slow! =oP

Benjamin is more beautiful everyday - doing a couple steps from here to there - in no time this boy will be walking! Stading on his own and adventuring himself thru the place. Up and dpwn the steps and open and closing things....

Oh yeah and BTW - Happy Birthday Mike!!!! =))

No comments: