It’s being a few days since I stopped here…


Benjamin’s got a HUGE tooth in the top of his month! It’s looking so cute – Pictures to come…
We had a awesome morning - he was making faces and wanted to cuddle - Oh… he melts my heart!

We took him to the Renascence Festival yesterday – it was so cold!
Saturday we went to church and it was really nice – I had a blast – it’s being a long time since I had such a nice time. Maybe the fact that there’s no “cloud” around everyone anymore it turns out to be quite a fun time!
Melissa and Rufino came over yesterday and that was nice too – I hope they had a good time because we did! =)

Frances went to visit Lilly – hopefully they will get their stuff resolved, I may be wrong but I think they weren’t talk for a while.

I’m starting with all my projects for x-mas and stuff – Just found out that one of the girls here at work got fired so I’ll have more hours what’s good because we need the money bad– HOWEVER I have so many things to take care of! Feels like I’m going to have a hard time getting all taking care of!

Anyways… The Bengals lost yesterday – it was close but they were loosing bad most during the game =oP
-No comments! * Let me get back to work!

No comments: