Skyline, children's day, Benjamin, massage, nice time with Dan...

I need to thank God – I needed money – He provided me more hours at work – even thou it sucks to be here with NOTHING to do I better be here then in some other job! I think my “Mystery Shopper” will come today!


Just found out that Steph is going to the Sales Training – good for her – Brave girl!

Yesterday was my day office, I had a nice massage… =)

We saw Daniela and the kids – it was such a nice time! We celebrated “Children’s Day” (in Brazil) at Skyline.
So cute, Benjamin was sitting in the high chair and grabbed a cracker that felt out of my plate and ate it!

Then later last night Dan and I laugh so hard at Frances’s costs… She left a message on our phone like she saw us everyday and was our “best friend”, maybe because she is at Lilly’s house she wants to impress someone, Lilly or Elan, or maybe who knows she really misses us AHAHAHAH

“Hello Dan and Lilian and Everyone else – It’s Frances and I’m calling because I miss you so much! I’m ok, I made safe here, everyone here is ok – I hope everything is ok with you there and give my "pumpkin” (hahaha) Benjamin a kiss from Grandma, miss you, love you!”

Sorry…

Anyways – I think it’s so stupid to write this blog but it’s one of the few web sites I can log in from work – so I guess it’s ok to spend my time doing this… It’s completely dead here today - there’s not even a FLY to play with me.

Actually – someone just walked in – I’ll be back!

No comments: