It was good - it was bad

My Party was a lot of fun - there's another one coming up next Sunday - it was good


The Bengals lost - it was bad

We'll be leaving in less then a month - this is good

Claudia will be here by herself - this is bad

It's getting dark so fast now - it scares me to be here by myself when it's dark - Hoping that the SPA will call me soon - I'm so ready for a change and this job will be a goo start.

Dan was a very good help this past weekend - I can't complain! Melissa and Rufino spent the nite and I CALLED - yes people - I CALLED Frances to watch Benjamin for me! She did! It was pretty cool! I asked her "Could you come to watch him for me between 12 and 2?" She came at 12 and left at 10 PM - But still was really good! =)

Can't wait until Tati moves here - that should be fun!

Thursday I'm counting on Andrea - Friday on Daniela - Saturday on Frances - Sunday on Mara *** I NEED A BABY SITTER! =oP - No! I need to be home with my son! That's it!

We went grocerie yesterday and also got Mike's Birthday gifft yesterday - I hope he likes it.

I still haven't being shopped - I think they don't care about me anyways...

No comments: