WOW - HAHAHA - WOW

HAHAHA FACS got evacuated because someone smashed CEREAL!!!! and droped about 5 bags around the building! That's what happens when you hire a bunch of kids! The good part of it is that Dan got to be home around 3 Pm – We loved it!


I went to the Doc - she was talking about me having something like MS - it kind o scared me! I’m having a MRI done and some other tests done this week. Anyways - Let's see, let's pray!

All I wish is to see my son grow up – be there for him – teach him, all thou I’m not very good at teaching hehehe..

Nobody taught Benji how to - but now when he gets mad he just trough himself back - with all his straights and MAD! Or if he is playing with a toy s and gets frustrated he just shake his legs like - MAD! It’s so funny - at the same time - its sooo bad! He needs to learn how to behave! And I’m so bad at this… I like to let him do whatever he wants to =oP

Benjamin in the other hand is such a good WOW! He's defenely growing fast - he is now sitting by himself! Like sitting down – not crying anymore - he just starts to bend down very very slow and tries to touch the floor… it’s so cute!

Today at the grocery store there’s this other mom with her (probably same age as Benji) baby, every aisle Benji smile at the baby – and was always looking forward to going to the next aisle to see the baby again! It was soo cool to see how smart he is! He was like – almost like breaking his neck to see the baby! He loves kids! We need cousins (not siblings) hehe Benji’s cousins are all so far away, they aren’t part of our lives – it’s SAD!
Oh, now I'll go to sleep - so tired! Just waist 1 hour of my life - TV!

No comments: