the cutest gift I have ever got!...

I forgot to post about this, having guests in the house took me off track for a little while, but now that I'm thinking about it I want to share with you the cutest gift ever!...

This year for my birthday Dan got me a star!
Yeah - a Star!
These is one of those things that I always wanted but never was gonna say anything, ykwIm? It's not fun if you ask for it?! I think it's super romantic too! He read this beautiful poem before he gave it to me, while he was reading I was wondering "hu - lots os love, star and my name in this poem - wonder what he is up to" and sure enough! A star registry!

So - somewhere up in the sky there's a star with my name! =) *so Cool*




Eu esqueci de comentar sobre isso porque tendo visitas em casa eu perdi o trilho das coisas mas sabia que o Daniel me deu uma "estrela""

Eh assim... um presente que eu sempre quis mas eh o tipo de coisa que agente nao pede senao perde a graca sabe? Ele registrou uma estrela com meu nome e me leu um poema lindissimo! Conforme ele ia lendo e falando de amor, de nome de estrela na hora pensei "eh a estrela!!!" - foi super 10. Eu adorei! =)

No comments: