Chirstmas was…

Fun!
X-mas eve was good. I feel like not everyone that was over here had a good time, but I won’t stress out about it! I did! So did Dan & the boys!
It was us, F+S - The Worleys, K+M , The Pascuals, J+B and Kip, Dani + Kids came later…
It was SO awesome to see Beth! We had too much to catch up… 3 am was early for us!
X-mas day we had a brunch at F’s house very low key.
The kids got waaaay more gifts then we expected – they LOVED it!
70% of the gifts they got on x-mas eve were from K+M so K helped Benjamin open his packages – Every gift he opened he said:

-         This is my favorite! I loved it! It’s all I wanted!

Cute, hu? He said that for EVERY gift! lol

 
 
They REALLY enjoyed their present! I’m SO glad we got noah that Diego Riding thingy… he loves it!
 
 
 

No comments: