The weekend

We had a lot of fun this past couple of days while we were out of town.
A road trip can sure bring a family together! Even thou it was a “business” trip we had a good time. The kids were amazing in the car and everything went smooth – All was good… I’m a pile of exhaustion; it looks like I got punched in the eye; tired as can be but I would do it all over again.

Saturday while we where driving thru Indy we stopped at the Cruz’s house – had some awesome food and the boys had a bunch of fun! I think we may be going out there for new years!

We had a chance to drive-thru doughnut shop; and the whole time after that Benjamin kept on asking for “Mc Donald’s with chocolate on top”


Today we went to Linda’s for a “baking day” and it was a blast! Besides putting on #s & #s with all the yummies I also had a great time with Ben, Noah & Monica. Linda got Benjamin a gingerbread “train” and he loved it! (Linda – send me the pictures when you have a chance please!)

When we got home he was so excited to show daddy. Their conversation went:

B “Look daddy – the train I did all by myself”
D “Oh Benjamin, it’s awesome – I’m so proud of you buddy.”
B “I’m so proud of you too daddy”

No comments: