So it's raining again

I’m not sure why I’m so frustrated since I got here, I guess its because everything is being going on a diferent direction then what I expected – That is why we should have none… I got to remember this next time.

My dad is not doing very well, he is having way too many reactions from the chemo… he has so many sores in his mouth he cant eat – he is weak and barelly enjoyed the boys since we got here.


His cold freaks me out since his lungs are so debilitated…

My mom is always in function of someone or something else – she is great with the boys, always feedinthis house is g, bathing or changing them… She is also like amaid here…. serving and cleaning after people. This place is always full…

Claudia really upsets me – she thinks I have no consideration and I think the same about her. We being here for 4 days now and the house its being full everyday. I understand she wants to hang out with her boyfriend and Im totally ok with that, but all I seing so far is a very selfish person that has no consideration to anyone. Our parents – I mean forget about it…. if its not convinient for her she wont listen to them, and this is just really sad because I guess its the way she is and I never wanted to see it. She is generous – very much so. I mean she would undress herself to dress someone else – when I talk about selfish its beyond that matter…

Its not about material things – but things we do – or dont do in this case.

I really want some quiet time – let the boys have some time alone with my mom & dad – let them bond a little! Everytime my dad wants to do something with Benjamin there is always someone else involved!

Its freaking cold here – I have not seing any sun – and when we were getting ready to come here all people talked about was how hot and nice was in Brasil. Well, that is no true

Its cold and grey – and I miss my love… and I just had to vent a little…

No comments: