Its being a week in Brasil...

A week an a half away from our home…

Now that Im done bitching and being frustrated i can share the good things about this trio so far…

Im not even close rested as I would like to be, last night both boys were up until like 3 am, but i guess I just need to rest when I have the chance and give them time to get adapted.

We got some good news – like dad is feeling like 75% better this past two days – he actually went out with Benjamin and played a lot with the boys…

Everytime my dad pops at the door Noah runs to him with wide open arms to hug him and to be held by Vovo boy .

Benjamin had a nice & long talk to dad tonite thruw the camera, he got to show dad all his new toys and games. He is actually playing with a real fishing poll from Vovo boy

Noah hasbeing fantastic when it comes to eat… he also has a few new words – he says

Pirah = Pirate

Tatau = tchau- bye in Portuguese.

I being eating like a pig! Heheh My mom – the one who said all the time over the phone how overweight Im and how much I need to control how much I eat… and ^Im gonna help you diet when u get here^ has being cooking me all kinds of yummie meals… My plates are always so big – you would figure I had nothing to eat in days… but we just eat all day long!!!

Angela – that DVD player was a life saver on the plane! Girl – I dont have words to thank you! I must get one of those when I get back!

M + K – the finger paint and markers mess free were also AWESOME

Dani – I being doing prayer request every service I get to go for Isaacs surgery, Im really sad Im not gonna be there for you guys… I really wish I was, but just keep your peace and faith that everything will go well because our Lord is in control!

Jennie – You were so guide by God when u sent me that e-mail about my dad, because those words have being what is getting me trought this bad weather… God bless ou for that!

Im pretty much done with LOST season 3 – and I ate yummie Mangos like them! LOL

I wasnt too impressed this season and Im getting a little confused…. oh well!

We already saw Tia Sandra, Guga, Kadu, Mariana, S. Rose + hubby, S. Emilia + hubby, most of the friends from chirch, Lis, Daiane, Tia Su, Tio Geroge, all boys and Ana…
She is giving birth at anytime now and no one is going with her - So I offer to go and Ana was so surprised! I cant wait to be able to witness another miracle!!! Baby girl Maria Eduarda should be here soon (EDD Jan 30) - Im just so trilled to be able to be a part of this!!!!

Ill try to post some pictures of the boys tomorrow. Things are defenetely getting better, Im much happier – so are the kids!

No comments: