A new year already

New years was a blessing! Surrounded by our brothers n sisters IC, in such a connection with our Lord!
Connie and her family received us with so much love and care – So did everyone else too. We were there for like 5 days and it was more and more blessings everyday! =)

The drive was good both ways and we came back today because it’s supposed to snow more tomorrow, so we cut it short! still was all worth it!

Food 24/7 – all kinds of yummy! I eat *SO* much. The kids had a blast! It was a awesome relaxing trip! We didn’t sleep a whole lot but still, after Noah was anointed we absolutely feel the difference in him and Thank God we being able to sleep better every night…
I’m so mad I forgot my camera – it’s like the 3rd or 4th place I go and I forget my camera! Can’t believe it! This time I couldn’t pass it by so I got 2 disposable ones – now I need to develop them! So – pic are coming soon!

No comments: