I’m a looser!!!!

I finally got a couple of minutes to sit here, ready may e-mail and just maybe finish this post. All 4 kids are asleep, I got laundry running and done the dishes! So I’ll indulge myself with some coffee…

And I wasn’t going to say anything – I’m not sure why – maybe just because I was a little afraid of not working?!
Anyways, I joined Weight Watchers last week. I was only hungry the first day – after that it was pretty good. I can eat a lots of points because I’m breastfeeding.

I ate pretty much everything just watching the portion not to excide my points and guess what???
Yesterday I have my first weight in and

I LOST 6.4 POUNDS!!!!!!

I don’t feel any change on myself, not on my clothing either… but the scale says so =)
And it encouraged me because it’s something easy that I can do and don’t need to give up any of the things I like!

Yeap – maybe I won’t eat a whole a of the chocolate, but I still can taste it (And this is the hardest part for me). Also I know from now on the weight loss will be way slower then that. We expect me to loose 1# a week. But since I loose it, don’t get it back and don’t stop my milk production I’m pretty happy!! Don’t matter how long it takes! =)

We meet at Shelly’s house yesterday for “P. o Box” lol (Girls - How do you guys like that??) And it was pretty good for the first time. I think we’ll see lots of good works from God with these meetings!

No comments: