Our day

Since Dan and Kip were gone for the weekend we tried spending the night at Daniela’s house yesterday, which resulted on a drive back home 1am.

They have too many cool toys and Benji just couldn’t slow down. He was excited as the kids on Mary Poppins =) Cute anyways!

I was feeling pretty crappy this morning but then Mike came over to help in the basement and finally we got it done! Or I should say Mike pretty much did everything because the kids were just all very needy.
I cleaned up the rest of it a little while ago. And it’s pretty much ready. We are now just waiting on the gates – we should get them on Monday!

-Thanks Mike for all your help! You got so much done - it would of taken me at least a couple of days to do all that!
It looks great – it feels great! Benji only wants to play downstairs… and me too! Now I want to set up a little sewing table and my “crap” table.
Benji felt down the stairs and that was pretty scary! (the basement one! no carpert!)

Elan had some sort of surgery on his month and apparently he is not doing that good – keep him in your prayers!

Dan made home not that late – we all had a nice dinner – the kids went to bed earlier (they were bit from the night before) and we started watching Lord of the Rings.
Dan and I want to watch all 3 of them again, so we started one today and now I’m gonna go back and watch some more!

No comments: