You would…

Today is the one-day I just didn’t do anything. I just sat all day and play with the children – I’m writing this post – I took time to get on with everyone else – called my friends, read their blogs, sent out late thank you notes and replied e-mails from weeks ago.


I found out Vinicius have a blog! How coo is that? Also another 2 friends of friends that I have met before and got back in touch with! And that was pretty cool.

I also need to start replying to my comments – right? I’ll get there guys.. I’ll! Just e-mail works much better for me but from now on I’ll answer comments right on the page.
I have soooooooooo much to blog about the trip but I need all kinds of time to do that, so I’ll sometime during the week - for a sumary: It was AWESOME!

Frances drove me nuts this past weekend – I know now that we cannot count on Dan’s family – however again I’m thankful for my friends!!!

I said something to her and she (full of guilty) understood something else. It’ll take a long time for me to want to see her again – I’m praying a lot about it – I can’t be so mad at her because I can’t express myself very good in English (and she MUST have hearing problems + English as well) but I’m just so PO!

Sorry – but she is a little off here (and most of the other times too)

God is good - I’m over it but she is crazy! If you know her you would agree with me!
In the other hand - I have had met Katia a while ago and we always talk in events – who would thing we would turn out to be good friends but I being enjoying very much the time I spent with her – sh cheers me up a lots! I need that

Despite all that I miss Tati a lots – her calls every morning – I complain about it when she is around – but I got to tell ya; we are like sisters.

No comments: