Little update

We made to the Cobblestone church yesterday. I really enjoyed it. It feels a lot like what I was looking for except that I like opening the bible for reading (however it may happen another days and or that’s why we have small groups) We’ll see next Sunday if Dan is gonna go again!


Dan and I got a “shot” of O2 Sunday (www.o2fresh.com), at first I didn’t think much about it but Monday I realized we would NOT have had accomplished as much as we did Sunday otherwise. I just want one of those machines for me – here at the house. For ANY time – it would be great uh?

Daddy stayed at home today and that was a treat! =)
It’s amazing how much the boys love spending time with him –They are all about Dad
Noah will literally “throw” himself to daddy anytime he is around!

We had lunch with Mike and Kristin and Kristin gave Ben a HUGE box of children books. There were over 50 of them! They were pretty cool and in great shape too. There were Dinosaurs, Dr. Seuss, Blue’s Clues, Fishes, Elmo, a very cool Adventure Bible and lots more! Thanks SO SO much Kristin! We are so happy you thought about us! =)

Benji loooves books and I’m sure they will be well used!

No comments: