What a day!

Today was one of those days when seems like everything goes wrong, but it turned out ok in the end of it! - The worst was when I lost the keys to the rental Van we had while my van was at service!


Andrea was coming over for lunch and Mike for dinner… then Mike called and came for lunch! (Not nearly as bad as I expected – but still strange)
She looks real cute with her belly – it’s going to be a boy! =)

I went to the Dr to get IUD “installed” LOL – I’m pretty happy with it so far…

Mike went out to a park with Benji, I could never do it with him and we met up later at TJ Maxx & waited for Dan to have some dinner.

I had sooo much laundry to catch up – Noah had this “explosive” poop while I was changing him in my bed – he got poop on the pillows, the comforter – EVERYWHERE!

Then Benji started coughing and barfed ALL over his bed: his PJ’s, bedding, pillows – Blah! =oP

No comments: