Lots of sad things

My dad ad chemo today and he’s not feeling very good (Later we found out it was because his permanent catheter was clogged – now it sort of resolved)


Someone racked on Claudia’s car – all thou we have to thank God she is ok, the car was parked and she was outside of it because she could of being hurt! But still now she has to deal with fixing it and lost the value blah, blah, blah! =(

I guess Carrie is not doing very well – she has the flu! (Get well soon Carrie!)
I’m making a list of how many words and how mane sentences Benjamin speaks and I was quite surprised! I’m still adding words to it as the day goes bye, when I listen to him but so far we got:

Words: 79 – I good portion of it only Dan and I understand – maybe about 40 of them
Sentences: 14

Noah is smiling often – especially when he sees Benji around! So exciting! He is getting very strong too. Enjoying the Mei Tai a lots too… as long as he is around people he is happy!

Interesting:
Have you noiced that most of my posts are blue? I guess I really like blue! In English you say “I’m blue” meaning sad - Funny because in portuguese when you want to say things are GREAT you say: Everything is BLUE! =)))

No comments: