Barfed but still proud

Today I got pretty brave, after the bible study I got both kids in the car and we went grocery shopping at Wild Oats. It was almost lunchtime so I decided to get us some food; I got some sushi for me - Mac & Cheese for Benji. Everything was great and I was pretty proud of myself! Just minutes before we were going to leave, I started nursing Noah while Benji had this Raspberry Puree for desert and guess what?

He didn’t like it, gagged and threw up! All tables were full, lots of people having their lunches and my cute Benji barfing all over the place…

Gracious!

I stopped nursing, now Noah is crying… then Benji started to cry! But I kept my patience and I was really calm and got control of it!
I’m learning not to loose my mind when they both start screaming at the same time, just block it and help whoever one is in more dangerous first… =oP
I still loved eating my sushi, drinking my water and quite a few yogurt pretzels for desert!

The bible study? Oh yes, let me tell ya… Shelly up the street (Very nice lady, she homeschool, has 4 children) Every Friday she gets a few woman together to read the bible and talk about relationships, motherhood and whatever other subjects we like, the kids stay on her basement with a baby sitter ($2/child – what a bargain!) and we have lots of good talk. I’m really enjoyed!

Grace is hanging out here this afternoon, we went to pick her up at Jeannie’s house while Daniela is there working on the garage sale and since her and Benji are having a good time together I got to post some of my day that were “draft” at blog.com!

And this afternoon around 2:30pm Marcia’s baby was born! A 7#s 4oz and 20 inches long beautiful girl! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am happy to find it thanks for sharing it here. Nice work.