B-day @ the Y, Pool and up-dates!

Today we went to the Y for Grace’s Birthday party with the other brazilian families… it was such a nice time - we headed to the pool after we had cupcakes! (I used rainbow chips icing - hmmmm!) Oh Priscilla!!!! Why did you tell me about this? It’s delicious, I can’t stop eating!


Benji had the best time at the pool - I felt horrible because he got a blister from his swimming shoes =(

I did breastfeed Noah in the pool area, by the door, in the parking lot - everywhere! I want to get a group of moms to sit down in front of that Sandra’s office and breastfeed their babies!! - LOL!

Dad has chemo again tomorrow… we are afraid this time around he’ll feel even more sick. Hopefuly not! Patty also is going to have surgery on Monday. She’ll be off work for 2 months!

I forgot to post about this but last week Benji had food poisining - it was horrible… He never barfs - and it was just so sad to watch him. That’s one thing that you feel pretty bad about it ’cause there’s not much you can do to make them feel better!

He also dropped a whole thing of PINK nail polish in the middle of out living room carpet… I don’t have to mentioned that it didn’t come off! I wanted to cry!

We got Benji’s custome (??) for Haloween - It’s Pablo from Backyardigans and he is afraid of it! We being practicing around the house so he’ll be used to by then…

No comments: