Stuck in Traffic

It’s about 10 PM and we are entering Ohio trying to get back home from our trip. What was supposed to be like a 3 hours drive became 6 when we got stuck in traffic because of a horrible accident involving 2 cars and a semi truck that killed I think 6 people.


Thank God for our Van – we would have had a thought time without it.

Benji has being amazing! He is hanging in there on his car seat for about 5 hours now – of course the DVD helped also I think he is much happier in this car then my old one! Because of this delay Benji got more TV time then what he would of for a whole week! =oP

Noah is sleeping – and so should I be because of such a long nap I have a feeling that we’ll have a long long night!
The service was awesome today – very very “feeling”. Too bad we had to rush home (because Dan got a call from Facs =oP)

The Bengals play tomorrow against TB – I’m actually looking forward to this game… we are probably going to watch it from home.

I can’t believe how cold is out here!

Yesterday Tati, Nicole, Dani & all the kids came over for chili, it was a lot of fun… then we did each other’s nails and stuff… We talked our mouths off! =oP

No comments: