My brown eyes cried

…and they will cry even more as Claudia leaves tomorrow.


Talked to dad for a long while today… still feels pretty crap but at least we know more about it, I even got to smile and laugh some throughout the day Thursday.

He’ll need surgery for sure. I just want to move back there.
It was so amazing to feel how some of my friends are connected to me. Thanks Shannon for all the support, I haven’t answered but I got your awesome e-mail. Also another 2 people who doesn’t have access to this blog and are very special to me called (Dani & Beth) out o the blue to see how I was because they felt like there was something wrong…

I may even get to talk to Marcao (I saw you called – sorry missed it! Call back, please!)

-Thanks people. With the thoughts of all this getting worst it makes me feel a whole lot stronger knowing that I have you guys!
It’s surprising how not always comes from the same people the support you need/ want or expect. I’m just really happy I got it.
I TOTALLY have a brake down yesterday – out of control!

It’s way past 1AM and I have NO sign of being able to sleep and rest.

We ended up going to Linda’s house and going to the pool – it was such a perfect “cold” water… Ava was there; she is just getting too cute!!!
We also went to visit Julie’s new baby – What a gorgeous baby! –Welcome Alexa! =)

Benji’s new words:
“Touch down”
And my favorite of the week: “Outside” (Am I in trouble or what? – Soon it will be “Mom what are we doing today? And/or I’m bored!) OMG…

Tried hard to be a better mom today. I got to do even better tomorrow

No comments: