Freaky


What a freaky shot Dan got of Benji & I @ the pool. Is that my soul trying to escape?! Anyways…


Baby #2 scared the hell out of us yesterday but everything is ok now. I’m 99% sure he dropped - Already 3cm dilated and 50% effaced. I understand I’m 38 1/2 weeks, and will complete 39 weeks on Saturday (Yes, EDD now is 08/19) Whatever!

Benji is doing great - we went to a bookstore today that it’s closing and have books for $1 for paper back and $2 for hardcover - but the store it was like really cool. Feelt like I was shopping in a ”mini” B&N w/ a gret price! They had pretty new books and stuff… It’s cool how much Benji loves books. He does like for us to read *every night* before bed and it was just adorable to see him at the store, browsing & having lots of fun w/ all those books, we spent a long time there and we could of stayed longer!
- He got it from me! =)

No comments: