It’s funny how things can turn around very fast and all the sudden I feel like an outsider… *CRAP*

Besides that thing going on with my friends I also hate being at home – I never thought I would feel this way (and it may change after the baby is born)

I feel like Benji enjoy me being here for him but also I feel how “sick” of me he gets. I feel like crap in a way, like I’m not getting anything accomplished, housework is the crap because no one notices. I miss hearing “Well done” or “Great Job” when I’m done with a project! I miss working in projects – I miss thinking!

I feel like I have to “run” after things to do with Benjamin everyday so he (and I ) won’t get bored! And this is summer… it seems like it’ll get worst during the cold weather and I’m already freaking out over it!
As Linda said, in a few days I may be bagging to have the “Time” I have on my hands now – she is probably right, but for the time being I’m not really enjoying as I thought I would!

_____________________ * _______________________

The past couple of day:

Saturday was Nathan’s birthday – Benji had a blast! Played – played and played! He was exhausted! We got home and showered (he had sand all over, inside of his ears, shoes and all over his hair) and he felt a sleep right the way! That gave Dan and I a chance to talk, watch a movie and just relax for a little bit longer than usual!

We went to the zoo yesterday – Dan never gets to go so since he was home we thought it would be a good opportunity for him to go with us. He was impressed with how Happy Benji was there! They had a lot of fun together, I think Benji loved it that dad carried him and shoed him every animal (because since we got the pass I being pregnant and I don’t have the guts to walk there and old him up in every animal so he can see it) and talking about walking, we did walk about 5 hours non stopping up and down those hills… by the end of the day Benji started getting cranky (of course) and so did I. But we had a nice lunch/dinner around 5pm and just hanged out all together until bad time. It was a nice family day with lots of fun to Benji before baby brother is here!

Some random thoughts:
* I was hoping the 5 hours of walking would do me something but nothing yet! =] (That’s a not very happy smiley face)
* Today is Claudia’s birthday – Clau FELIZ ANIVERSARIO! (She made home safe)
* Blue had a baby brother, I think his name is Sprinkles but I’m not sure!
* Jessica spent last Monday with us and Benji just loved it!
* I have a check up today
* Andrea is pregnant (I’m not sure I’m supposed to know, but I also know she doesn’t read this blog) I hope she is happy, kids are a blessing and I think she is in a good age and it’ll be cool for her! It’ll change the direction of her life, I’m sure.
* I did pack my bad today – baby has no name yet!
* Luciana is coming over for lunch & that should be fun – especially for the boys…

No comments: