Back from Brazil - what a trip!

Brazil was awesome, even thou I’m exhausted I would do it again! My parents and Dan got along very well ~ we had a great time, Busy Busy, but great!


- Wednesday We left home about 4 Am to CVG Airport, went to Miami for a 4 hours layover – after that we flied to Sao Paulo, got in the Airport about Midnight, and my Grandma was there with Aunt Sandra, Pedro, Ariela and my Aunt Marisa. ~Dan almost went to jail for not paying a box of matches $0.30 – very funny! We hanged out there that night

- Thursday Our plane to Curitiba was very late so we didn’t get there until like 10 am, got home so tired, we had lunch and slept for the rest of the day. Mom was waiting for us with a key lime pie; she cooked lunch and dinner ~ very good! It’s so nice to see mom and dad, I miss them so bad. At night Gabriel, Julio & Andrea came to visit with us, he is just about Benjamin’s size but doing other stuff, Benji almost walk, claps and does “so big” while Gaby waves bye-bye and it’s like very hyper and biting everyone. I think he learned too because since he’s being biting everyone and everything.

- Friday The time changing got up to our brains – we can’t sleep until 2 am then next day we can’t wake up until Noon! So again we didn’t do anything, but we had people over later that day. We met Nicolas – sooo cute and sweet – Thiago and Dan had lots of Fun trying to communicate, I think! Hehheeh And Katia – of course looks great!

We took Dan to Wal-Mart, to “Barriga” Mall and just a quick drive to the park – It’s being rainy for two days now, which has kept us home as well the guests.

- Saturday We woke up at Noon again and went for a hair cut, I had my nails done as well my wax… it feels great. =)

For lunch we went to BATEL GRILL for churrasco– it was very delicious, and we had to rush back home to see Wanda that was waiting with most of her family to see Dan, after they left we barely had time to get dressed for church – it was really nice! “Daniel’s God is the Best”~Amen.

For dinner Dan tried Brazilian style Pizza, with Catupiry… About 11 pm Erika, Paulo, Ariane and Carol came over, we talked until about 3 am, it was very nice to see them! Oh how much I miss my friends!

- Sunday A supposed quick stop at Tia Sueli’s house became lunch; we had a homemade Churrasco, Ana was there and it was very nice to see her… The food was good and it was a very nice time. Dad stopped by for us to see the lot we are thinking about investing on and after that we drove to Sao Paulo – to Tia Sandra’s house; didn’t get there until 10 pm. In the way we saw a fire going up to the forest… It was a great time driving with my parents, like in the “old times”, brought me back a lot of memories.

Dan was anxious to hear the score and the Bengals made us proud again! They are going great – Actually they are first in their division! ~ Claudia went to the game instead of Dan and she said the game was good & a lot of rain too.

- Monday Tio Luiz made Feijoada! Hmm – it was very good and we had dinner at Tia Rosangela’s house – Tio Paulo cooked my favorite Eggplant rice – it sounds gross but it’s delicious! The Boys and Dan got a long very well. I had a blast watching them! Speaking in English and playing, I think Dan left there with a Migraine. Mom and Dad left ~ it’s already getting sad… It’s getting harder and harder to leave them the first couple of times.

- Tuesday Dan took a Metro ride with us to Tatuape Mall, also we went for a tour at my Grandma’s old house and stopped by Tio Carlo’s Pharmacy. I went to church in Bras with Grandma and Tia Marisa, but we got there almost at the end but it was worth it. Basically everyone came to the airport to say bye. Gigio was also there, he was coming to Miami to work.

- Wednesday We are back home, I believe we all had a great time – resuming our trip it was very delicious and a lot of people – that was basic it! Meeting people and eating their food eheh. Benjamin was great at all the times and I got the opportunity to see my dear family that I miss so much again. Dan thinks I have a BIG FAT GREEK BRAZILLIAN FAMILY! J And guess what? He is right! And I love them!

Hopefully next time Dan will get to see more of ! ~Pictures to come soon right here.

No comments: