Right back where we started from

Blah! Just found out that one of my favorite songs is the “OC” theme song =oP * i don’t like it anymore… whatever

Yesterday Friday we went to Steph’s baby shower and I thought it was a lot of fun - we all had a good time and the food was awesome… we got her a box of diapers, a photo album (That I made and I was so proud of it - it looked so good), some scrapbooking stuff as well all sorts of baby bath products. I hope she liked it!

It’s Saturday - we only have like 3 days before we leave to Brazil - I can’t BELIEVE it! -This is soo exciting! =) ~ I think we are all going to have a great time and just hope we are all healthy and that the “stress” of the trip don’t knock us over =oP

Dan’s birthday is Tuesday so tonite we are going to have a tinny dinner for him - he don’t want to Celebrate, all he wants is “Cabage rolls” - Your wish is an order Mr. - I asked your mom hahah
He got Madden 2006 for his b-day - pretty cool, I don’t know what to get him - I’ll wait until we get back and see…

it’s funny when I ready my posts and find all kinds of typos… when I’m writing I can’t notice them! =oP

Benjamin has a runny nose - we keep trying to catch it but it’s not happening… I just pray that he doesn’t get sick before we go to Br.
He has that walking toy now so it’s too cool to watch him walking all over the place - he did so good at Patty’s house yesterday - He’s such a good boy!

I got a hair cut yesterday - I really like it! - and tomorrow is Claudia’s turn - then we’ll try to convince Dan on having one too… HARD JOB!

Oh - I just saw this think about Amy Jones and GOSH this thing is CRAZY… I’m kind of.. hmm what is the word - disturbed by all this BS that happened to her… wow, strong woman.

Counting the minutes, I’ll get to go home in 9…

8…



7….

No comments: