The past weekend

was a very busy but relaxing weekend…


I had 3 days off - it was awesome - Friday Claudia and I had people over - this brazilian girl came Gisele, it was a lot of fun! And Amy and Mara stayed for lunch and we had a pretty plesent evening, Priscilla came over as well and we were all talking and working on the “wedding Day Survival Kit” for Melissa - her shower was Sunday and that was ok - I saw most of our family what is good; we got her a nice gift and I hope she enjoyed the one I made myself… It’s hard to read her, hard to tell!

Saturday I went to church with Claudia - later we went shopping and to do groceries and meet Melissa and Rufino (quick deal but nice time…)

Lots of family time; we had lunch at this new Mexican place - AWESOME food for so cheap! Wow… seriously! =)

No comments: