Ask your child these questions and record the answers! This is a fun one, regardless of the child's age!
Interview with Benjamin 4 years old
1. What is something I always say to you?
You say you love me
2. What makes me happy?
That you love me so much
3. What makes me sad?
When I'm bad
4. How do I make you laugh?
When you tickle me
5. What do you think I was like as a child?
4 like me
6. How old am I?
7. How tall am I?
You are this tall (he was showing with his hands)
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Your favorite thing to do is rest.
9. What do I do when you're not around?
You say “Come here Benjamin”
10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
I don't know
11. What am I really good at?
You are really good at computers and exercising and good ate eating and (little break for thinking here)
and... good at writing my name, and stretching, and good at driving cars, and cleaning, and taking me to places and peoples house and that is all.
12. What am I not really good at?
You are not good at watching TV
13. What is my job?
Your job it's about driving
14. What is my favorite food?
Hamburgers and Salads
15. What makes me proud of you?
When I listen to you I make you proud
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
It's funny – I'm not saying
17. What do you and I do together?
We like to – I mean... we like to play together
Is that all? Im tired of writing.... (I think he meant - talking)
18. How are we the same?
We like each other and that is the same
19. How are you and I different?
We have different colors
20. How do you know that I love you?
Because you love me so much! I know!