more pics...

... I never got to post the other day...

Fiona- my sister's dog came back home - or better - the mail man found her about 15 blocks away from home and made sure she came back! The kids were so happy!
I took her to the Vet - a place where I used to work when going to vet school, made sure she was "flee free" and other parisites as well... and got to see old school friends and Dr. J who was the coolest Vet ever and was always teaching me alot!



Noah bird singing - better: worshiping.


Beautiful Brasil - These two cute birds were hanging by some sort of a string (maybe a kite string or some sort of web that hanged the twig - they set there for hours - right here in front of my mom's house...

Araucaria Pine Tree - typical from ParanĂ¡ - state where my parents live now - one of the symbols of the south of Brasil.


Benji making esfihas too (Noah is in the old post)

No comments: