Another wedding - another load of pictures!

Another wedding - the last! =) Pheeeeewwww!!!
This one was easier on me (and all of us) - the kids are now used to my parents - so I had a ton of help!
At the church I didn't see anything - we were outside the whole time, the kids were running around with other kids and having a blast - at the reception everyone had a great time. Noah felt asleep half away trought and Benji eat VERY well (I was so happy about it!) He danced around the dance floor, went out taking pictures of everyone and got the best shoots too!

They were both a "big topic" at the party - how friendly and adorable they were. Of course any mom would be proud =)


End of the party - tired but still having fun!!!



Benji & Mommy - he is enjoying his H20 LOL


Sissy & BIL2B


Noah crashed


One of Ben's pics! My mom & dad - so cute!


Cousins that hanged out together years ago never really imagined their kids playing together! =)


Noah hanging on the cake table!!! My beautiful blue eyed baby!




The cake topper - just like the bride and groom....


My sissy - that I love! Always sharing good times!


My boys... Thank you Jesus for such a blessing!


The car the bride can in... prety cool hu?


End of the party - hair falling off - bt still I loved it! =)

No comments: