Feeling a lil pain - in advance.

*deep breath*


No sure where to start – I guess I can’t find words to define how great our vacation has being. Of course there are bad times – missing dad, barfs, missing our beds, barfs, missing our friends, barfs, out of any kind of routine, barfs and of course barfs. (If u know my kids u know they barf a lot!) But those have being the coolest days of our lives!

The boys are just growing up so fast. I’m not sure what it is – if it’s the contact with “new” people all the time or just the summer (I believe we grow up, intellectually speaking during the summer and fall) but they are just developing at light speed and I’m just amazed.
Brasil is a beautiful place, full of good people that are just full of love!

Brazilians know how to have fun – it’s just their nature. They see and find a way to have fun in everything they do. I miss that. I think I lost a lot of my roots.
People around here have faith.

But on top of it all – what I love the most here it’s my family – the love they have to my kids and how happy they are. I can say that at least 95% of the days they spend with family – surrounded my love and attention. And I always imagined that this happened because we don’t leave here and we only see them once a year but NO! They are all like that! I see my cousins – my aunts with their sisters and all… it’s just all the time – spending TIME – quality time with each other, having fun and loving.
I know realize how much I have changed - how much of me I have lost...

It’s such a mix of cultures and ways to live. Today we are in downtown at the most beautiful museums I ever seen and the day after we are drinking raw milk and eating homemade cheese.

We are never bored - we are never alone (unless u want to be)

We have never stayed in Brasil for such a long time – we usually stay for a month – two tops so we don’t ever get any extra time to enjoy it all. We see family and that is it. This time we have close to 3 months so we have enjoyed in a different way. Sort of like into people’s routine but not really having one. Hard to explain – all I know is that I’m trying not to think about the time to go home but already expecting to be very hard – this time not just for me, but for both boys too. They will miss the attention – the love – the surrounding…

Blah! =oP

2 comments:

Blessed Butterfly said...

Sabe eu passei um mes ai, e quando voltei estava super mega abalada, e quando cheguei foi mega dificil de me adaptar... tantas coisas acontecendo aqui, eu estava de fora, eu me senti um peixe fora dagua, e por isso entendo sim como voce se sente Li, sei que Deus nos da o tempo para nos recuperarmos! Eu percebi essa vez que realmente deixo de lado MUITO para viver numa cultura fria e onde tudo eh bastante diferente... Me senti da mesma forma, e o tempo que Deus me deu, foi o meu unico presente que me ajudou... Aguenta firme!

Lica G. said...

menina
vai ser barra pesada viu!

Como eu escrevi no outro post ali, aqui ta mto bom e as ondas estao trazendo a gente para ca!!!

Mas fazer o que neh - agente se adapta!!!
Valew pelo apoio amiga!