Some funny conversations

Benji: Mom, I want chocolate milk


Me: Hot or Cold?

Benji: Mom… not hot and not cold. I want it warm
….

Benji: Ma, what are you doing?

Me: I’m writing an e-mail.

Benji: An-mail? I see…
….

The shocker: Came home he was watching TV, I asked how he was

“I’m so happy you are home mama, I’m watching Thomas the Blue, Noah is night nights, dad was mad and he said Fuck”

We never cuss in front of him, so it was interesting to see he knew that was something “bad” to do and he was telling on dad. LOL

If that wasn’t enough from now on I can’t watch my shows around him…

I was watching Family Guy and he was playing with trains, kinda far from the great room, did not look like he was paying any attention, then he laughed at something they said at the show, turned to me and said:

“Mom, this is a funny show”

Benjamin knows:
* The ABC’s
* Recognizes numbers x letters
* All shapes and colors

No comments: