Just like a flower is Noah !!! & A cool one from Benji!

Like a flower that blooms overnight…

Today - Noah is talking: (in order of understandbility)

Dada
More (and signs!)
Ball
Mama
He signs”thank you” on his own special way, touching his forhead! 
Immitates the train “Tchooo tchooo”
And a lion “Grrrrrr” =)



Benjamin


Yeap! Kids say the darnest things! My 2.5 year old things I’m ”as big as the elephant we saw at the zoo mama, with all the manimals !”     -I guess I better start on a diet soon!
 

He is very active and all over the place, always remember where his toys are, what he and other people own and the cutest latest is that he reads books for us before bed time…
… so today he found a card; a thank you note; somewhere in the house and this is him reading it:

“Its Mikey Mouse and a birthday, you get it… *a pause here* you come you get  bfiday cake

PS (yes - he said P S ) There is a Mickey Mouse standing up. PS the end.
HAHAHAHA
I can’t help myself but laugh! - where did he get that????

No comments: