Naked w/ boots, blue IC & my colegas! lol

Last Saturday night Dan, me & the kids went to KI. Who would think we would of have such a nice time? Very few people; a much cooler weather, we had a good time & Dang!!! That blue ice cream YUMMM…

Since then I’m craving that IC…

These week we enjoyed Dad & Grandpa all day long, then this afternoon while they hanged out with Mike P. we went to KI for an hour and so. After we headed to Simone’s house for a nice nice time! We had a “dinner” lunchoun, all the kids had the best time! Noah didn’t even care where I was, he wanted to play play play – there was so much toys there so both of my kids had a blast! =) Then I got home and

“Ahhhhh was at KI and didn’t get the Blue IC!”

My dear, how could I have done that???? Anyways…

My “Colegas” lol -It was a nice time today uh? We GOT to do it again! I loved our time scrapbooking last week but today was *very* good! =)

I have a ton of pictures to post, if I ever find the time – You’ll see them here…

Funny one:
- Benji really enjoys the song “Boots” from Laurie Berkner – and I just got him a pair of “frog” boots for $3.50!!!

We are also potty training – and for that to go easier on us I’ll take his diaper off during the day when it’s just him and I. So theirs is Benji – running in circles – stomping around as the song says – naked wearing his frog boots! =)

*Tomorrow we’ll take Benji to the Bengals game – since it’s a pre season and the weather is nice! I think he is going to love it! =)


_______________
Please pray…
My dad has 5 spots (cancer) on his longs - He’ll start chemo again here soon. =(

No comments: