Elan is coming & I want to run away from myself…

I’m getting on my own nerves! I’m getting annoyed with myself!
“If you want be a grumpy that s ok, but could you be a grumpy kind of farther away?? – it’s not that I don’t love you cause you know I do! Sometimes I’m grumpy too!”
Get out of here grumpness!!! Yeaks! I just want to run away from myself this week!!
Bare with e people – it HAS to get better eventually! =/

I think the whole breast thing has something to do with it – I have never felt so much pain in my entire life!!!

It’ll be fun to have Elan here this week – We want to enjoy him as much as we can because after he moves only God knows how long it’ll be until we can see him again! =(
We’ll be so far away from him… Benji keeps on asking “When is Grandpa here?”

- Just a few more hours sweetie!… =)

No comments: