Soon to be crawling

Noah really wants to go around, he gets up on his hands & knees; rocks back & forth then falls on his stomach to reach for whatever he has his eyes on!


Today we went to Costco and got that delicious Mango Salsa, Guacamole and Tortilla Chips (Gosh I ate the whole thing within 1 hour), I was sitting in the couch with a bag of chips and a bowl with some Salsa and Guaca, I went to the laundry room and put some clothing in the dryer, started another load and when I got back this is what I see:

Noah dragged himself maybe about 2 feet to reach the bag, tipped it, got a tortilla and ate (more then a half away!)

No, I didn’t get a picture! I just rushed to get that away from him (he cried so upset) because it’s hard and I got a little scared (How did he reach that so far away??) That rocking back and forth IS taking him places!

No comments: