Benji is 2!!!

Today is Benji’s birthday! He is 2! - Amazinly talking yesterday he turned to me and said: “Moooomy, I need help with the stool” Too cute!


Early in the morning Pupy (This is Daniela’s new nick name) and I went to the mothers exchange sale in West Chester – I’m so proud of myself, with “only” $23 (right Pupy?) I got:

1 Pair of pants for Benji
1 Pair of pants for Noah
4 Spring/Fall shirts for Benji
A cool set of coaster you can put pictures on
A Leap Frog book thing with two books (ABC + Thomas)
A Leap Frog Fridge ABC for letters and words
1 Pair of Soft Sole Shoes for Noah
1 Playskool toy that Benji loves it. He enjoyed all his new toys – played all day!

It was very worth it going – I can’t wait for the next ones…

Dr. P and Hunter came over for a little while then Hunter and Dan left to the game right after lunch. I had an overdose of TV, never changed the channel because TBS had some of my favorite movies in a row: A walk to remember, followed by 10 things I hate about you followed by Miss Congeniality and since I basically know EVERY sentence of those movies I could just let it play in the background while the boys and me basically just set down and played around the living room. -Later was nice to have papa back home!!

Tomorrow we’ll have cake and sing Benji Happy Birthday (Again!)

No comments: